Friday, January 15, 2010

Belated holiday greetings

From my family to yours, may 2010 be full of peace and love!
As you can see we have a new little blessing from heaven. Emerson Rose was born Dec. 8th and greeted with lots of love and of course hand knits and quilts. I was in such a flurry of knitting that I was very remiss in picture taking and note keeping. But hopefully I will be able to get a few pics of her in her homemade lovelies.
Thing have relaxed on the homefront since the holidays have blown over. I have experienced a birthday (49) and am enjoying relaxed crafting without deadlines.
Several knits are completed already and a couple of quilts - pics to follow. My goals for the coming year are: to learn to knit fair isle, to continue quilting, to learn to accept what I can not change, and to love my family and accept their love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment