Monday, November 23, 2009

Belated birthday

Happy belated birthday, Mike! Good intentions are not always the best intentions. This was embroidered a month early and the front was pieced in time but then it sat as I tried to quiet my inner critic who whispered in my ear that it was not good enough. I really dislike that little person who snipes and snaps at my creations. So it took me a month after the birthday to finish and give away. Sorry, big guy, but here he is "Buffalo on a stick!"The pattern is one of badbirds free giveaways with a wonky log cabin around it. Simple one piece back and then quilted in a spiraling square and hung on a piece of Sasser farm tree for that artsy-fartsy look. I hope you enjoy a reminder of that wonderful vacation to Yellowstone. Thank you and Martha for the memories and many more happy birthdays for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment