Saturday, July 18, 2009

Road Trip 2009 - Day 4


Along with all the beautiful sights and wonderful people, of course, there has been yarn hunting.  Here is the loot - I am an equal opportunity yarn whore, but it does look like I was drawn to similar colors.  The colors of the desert and blue sky, the colors of New Mexico.  My favorite yarn shop was Tuttos on the square in Santa Fe.  There was a great selection of yarn I had not seen and the buttons were incredible.  So many wonderful buttons, clay, glass, bone, you name it.  The shop was not easy to find but if I had found it earlier on the trip, I would not have risen from it's couch until the boys were ready to head home.  So it was good that it was an end of journey find, or I would have missed some great adventures.  Don't know what this yarn wants to be when it grows up yet, but I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment