Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby girl

My baby girl is having a baby girl! Oh, the joy, of expectant motherhood. I know she is glowing inside and out at the thought of being blessed with a new little life. She is the bestest mother in the whole world. Full of love, patience, and kindness. I am so proud of the woman she has become.
This means lots of tiny knits on the needles at my house. This hat is the last of a three part set. The pants and sweater are anticipating their reveal on Monday. This itty bitty hat will, I hope, whet your appetite for the curtain call on the finale of baby set #1.
Big brother wants to name her polka dot - which I think is just perfect.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your comment on my conversion story. I love hearing stories like that. I don't know how other Christians survive without the Eucharist! Congratulations on the upcoming little grand daughter!

    ReplyDelete