Friday, August 7, 2009

Mowing and growing

This post was going to be about the fact the it is August and our farm is still green. We have been so blessed this summer with rain that has kept our grass from going all brown and crinkly. But with that blessing has come mowing, mowing, and mowing. But oddly, it is a most relaxing job that I have found myself enjoying. All alone in a sea of green with the hum of my little tractor and my thoughts. Not so bad.

But as I loaded my lawn pic, I found these flower pictures that Trey took this morning. I love the light particles behind this zinnia.

And the structure of this coneflower.

The color of this beautiful zinnia.

And the perfection of this rose.

And I thought you might enjoy them too. How does your garden grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment