Monday, August 24, 2009

This little guy


I spent the weekend with this little guy, Memaw's boy, Kolby. What a fun and exhausting weekend. We played with soldiers, explored the farm, went to the park, ate lots of popsicles, wrestled with Papa and Uncle Trey, and had tons of fun. By the time, his parents arrived to pick him up, he was sound asleep, and Papa and Memaw needed a nap. Grandchildren are so much fun, especially when you know their parents are doing a fantastic job. Then all we have to do, is enjoy the process. And yes, I managed to keep yarn in my hand most of the time. See picture below. The yarn is attached to my giant granny square blanket inspired by Attic 24 and her glorious crochet. I had not crocheted since the 70's, decade not my age, and am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment